Sunday, February 15, 2009

ETC Has Secrets!

Monday, February 16 is the day for ETC Has Secrets! What's a Secret? It's a free item with purchase of selected listings of participating ETC shops. That's right -- a FREE item! So find the listings with Tex the ETC Armadillo, purchase it, and receive a free item (check each listing for details of the free item.)

I have 2 Secrets hidden in each of my shops, so please visit either The Lavender Lizard or The Lavender Ladybug to see which listings are offering a FREE item!

Today's featured participating ETC shops are PinkPearDesigns and HandmadeWhimzy. I have recently decided to spotlight shops that participate in ETC events, and I chose these 2 shops because, honestly, they are among my faves! I just adore everything Tricia makes! Her jewelry at PinkPearDesigns is romantic; her photos are knockouts!
Tricia's other shop, HandmadeWhimzy, is not too shabby, either! Here you'll find more jewelry, as well as beaded bookmarks and handpainted items. Tex is hiding in both shops, so good luck finding him. I'm sure you'll be happy with your purchases!

Thanks, Tricia, for participating in ETC Has Secrets! You are a terrific team member!!

1 comment:

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my shops Liz!!! You rock!