Monday, February 7, 2011

The Little Black Box

Have you heard of The Little Black Box? If you have a handmade business, samplers like TLBB are terrific ways to advertise your business. Your items are put in the hands of potential customers who are already fans of handmade. It's a win-win!

I have signed up to be the September sponsor for TLBB. Why September?? It'll take me that long to make the samples. :) Actually, I'm exagerrating just a little -- I've already started! Here's what I have so far:


Don't look too closely -- I still have to weave in the ends and sew on the buttons. But at least I've started!

For more information on The Little Black Box or to purchase your own box of goodies, check out their website or Facebook page!

PS I'm on Facebook too! "Like" me here for project updates, discount codes, and other happenings!

No comments: