Friday, March 20, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds -- Fish!

Welcome to this edition of Fabulous Friday Finds! If this is your first visit, here is our premise: My boys chose a bunch of nouns, I select one from my little cup, and I'm off to Etsy to find handmade items by searching for the chosen word.

This week's word -- Fish!
For your baby, this cute little hair clip from shopmayapapaya. Looks good enough to eat (like the Pepperidge Farm crackers), but please don't.

For your teenager, these great fish hoop earrings from sstargell! 3 sizes are available.



For your mom or sister or BFF, this gorgeous fish brooch from Sonseeahray. I love the movement in the fins!



For you dad or DH, a set of 3 handmade handkerchiefs from TheHoneyPress. The hankies are silkscreened with fish and other images on soft 100% cotton plaid fabric. Great for those allergy sufferers out there!



And finally for your crafty friend, a crochet goldfish kit from AmyGaines, packaged in a take-out box! Really, so cute! And if your friend already has a huge stash of yarn, the fish pattern is available by itself.


Thanks for checking out the latest edition of Fabulous Friday Finds. To see past editions, check my blog archive.


2 comments:

Michael said...

Ohh fish! Those are some fab finds, thanks for sharing!!!

S Stargell Designs said...

Great pics! I love the brooch. Thanks for including my fish earrings.