Friday, March 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds -- Pizza!

Today's Finds are inspired by the word "pizza"! Yum!

This kitty pizza chef from annya127 just makes me smile! He obviously loves to make pizza! (Check out the companion piece where kitty chef serves the pizza, too!)


These pepperoni pizza charms from fornever are sooooo adorable! They are tiny perfection! I love the way you can see the layer of sauce under the cheese. Also available from fornever are pizza hairclips and a pizza cellphone charm. Soooo cute!


This pizza necklace from shayaaron looks so real! I love the way the cheese oozed out when the slice was taken -- authentic! Plus it has green olives -- DH's favorite topping! And the way it is photographed with the miniature pizza board, pizza cutter, rolling pin, jar of pepper flakes and jar of grated cheese! Wow!!!



And speaking of pizza cutters, how cool are these pizza cutter earrings from celiefago! They are beautifully crafted of sterling and copper, and both disks spin. These are definitely on my wish list!


Well, now I'm craving pizza! My fave is pepperoni, mushroom, and black olive! Be sure and come back next Friday for more Fabulous Finds!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Great finds and now I want a pizza, haha

Tricia ~~ Handmade Whimzy said...

I love pizza!! yumm!!!

I've given you a Sisterhood blog award on my blog Liz. Check it out!!