Monday, April 28, 2014

Making Progress

My tunic project is sloooooowly coming along. I always end up putting projects for me aside as I work on something else for someone else.

I did start a brand-new, very colorful project that for now, must remain secret. Stay tuned. I hope to share it within the next couple of months. But in the meantime, just know that it involves this box of yarn:


One thing I can share is a pattern for a shawl that I'm crocheting for a dear friend who is ill. I ripped it out three times before I was finally satisfied with it. Here's the beginning of the shawl (Red Heart Soft yarn in Watercolors):


My big news is that I finished the second blanket for my great-niece! She will make her appearance in July, so I am way ahead of schedule on my projects for her. Yay!



No comments: