Sunday, October 4, 2009

First Monday!

Oh, how I love First Mondays! It's a great day to shop the terrific sales of my ETC teammates -- 113 shops this month including both of mine! Wow! Time to get a jump on Christmas shopping! Visit us here to see the complete list of shops and specials!

At The Lavender Lizard, I'm having a BOGO sale -- Buy One, Get One 50% Off **OR** Buy Two, Get One FREE!


At The Lavender Ladybug, everything is 20% Off! I have lots of autumn motifs for crafting plus I'm destashing some commercial supplies. These pumpkins have been a best seller this year:


I got the sweetest note from my last buyer about these pumpkins -- she said they were the cutest ones on Etsy! Yay!

One little shop announcement, I won't be listing single lip balm holders at The Lavender Lizard any longer. Now, they are still available as three-packs, and as always, I take custom requests for other quantities. And shoot, I'll still sell you just one if you like. But for now, I won't relist the single ones, only because there are so many color choices, and I want to concentrate on other items in my shop. Please contact me though, if you want to order 1 or 2 or 15. Thanks!


Happy First Monday!!!

No comments: