Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Brats!

August 1 marked the one-year anniversary of the Military Brats on Etsy Street Team! Hard to believe how quickly that year went by! We were also chosen as the Etsy Featured Team! Awesome!

To celebrate, some team members were paired up and held a Birthday Swap. My Swap partner was AngeeArt, who makes fab polymer clay items and painted rocks. She's quite talented, and I hope you visit her shop. She requested a crocheted collar from me, which although I had never made one before, I was so excited to create for her. Here's what I came up with:



I think it turned out nicely, and I feel inspired to make more, maybe other colors or even beaded. Thanks Angee, and enjoy!!

(Angee also creates amazing miniatures in her second Etsy shop, wonderworks! Check it out!)

For my gift, I "ordered" my fave pizza -- pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives. And this is what I received in the mail:


Looks good enough to eat, right??

Happy Birthday, Military Brats!

1 comment:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Fantastic....I love the pizza!
Robin
CreationsAnew
http://creations-anew.blogspot.com/