Monday, February 15, 2010

The Winter Games


I just love the Olympics, but this year I really love the outfits the American team wore at the Opening Ceremonies, especially the moose hat:


J'adore!

And I absolutely love the cable knit sweater the athletes wore also (but I'll have to save up for that little beauty --$425 at ralphlauren.com!) Maybe I'll just learn how to knit....

Belated congratulations to the Jefferson Middle School theater arts group for their Superior (the highest possible) rating at the Middle School Theatre Festival! They did an awesome job!


And DS1 won a medal for All-Star cast! Here he is receiving his medal along with his classmate Justin (they are the two tall boys).


And a belated Valentines Day greeting to all -- we don't really celebrate Valentines Day (never have), but I brought home a heart-shaped balloon and that just made DS4's day!


That's love for you!

No comments: