Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

To celebrate the 4th of July weekend, I have extended my $5 sale at The Lavender Lizard! There are some really great buys -- some items have been marked down 50%!!



Also another selection of items have free shipping (either USPS First Class or First Class International). Those items (some are new listings!) can be found my searching for "julyfreeship" in my shop.



Oh, and check out this super-lovely blog -- oh hello, friend! The Lavender Lizard is featured along with 5 other terrific shops, all of whom are having holiday weekend sales. You'll notice that one of the other shops featured is none other than my good friend Connie/ReFabulous! Her shop is full of recycled/reclaimed goodies. Let's see....I have her pincushions, her rose and lavender sachets, and my latest find -- a gorgeous tote!! (No surprise here, I keep it full of yarn! I've been planning on photographing it, so be sure to check back.) I'm sure you will love Connie's shop as much as I do!

Both the $5 sale and free shipping offer will expire on Sunday, July 5, just in time to get ready for ETC's First Monday Sale!

Have a terrific holiday weekend!

No comments: