Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Catching Up...

What a busy week we've had...just got back from spending 4 days at the beach. Yes, the beach....yes, it is October, but here the Texas coast is still warm and sunny and only 2 1/2 hours away.

It was nice to get away, and the boys really enjoyed the waves and sand. We found salt-water hermit crabs and one really large shell. The only sand dollars we found were still alive (they are sort of brown and fuzzy), so we admired them and left them behind.

But now, back to work...Some time back a friend of mine (Connie of ReFabulous) told me about a really cool promotion for eco-friendly mom and baby products called The Spotted Box. She thought my scrubbies and washcloths from The Lavender Lizard would fit right in. I thought it was a great idea, but I honestly worried about whether or not I would have time to make the samples.

Then just a couple of days later, Tory from The Spotted Box contacted me because she thought my flower motifs from The Lavender Ladybug would be a good fit for The Box! Well, I took that as a sign that I should definitely do this, so a couple of weeks ago, I sent Tory 60 samples of my flower and star motifs. And I'll get my own box now! Yay!



To get your own Spotted Box, try Etsy or Hyena Cart. But hurry! They go fast!

(And more good news, Connie of ReFabulous is October's Best of the Box! Yay, Connie!! You know I love the lavender sachets! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beach and the Spotted Box! You are one lucky lady :) I'd settle for the beach today. We were wearing hats and gloves this morning.