Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Surprises Continue...

I just finished a private Alchemy request from my good friend, ReFabulous, and as a consequence, a photo of the item showed up on the main Alchemy page under Recent Custom Creations! Free advertising! And let me tell you, it works. I noticed a spike in views and hearts, so hopefully that will lead to more sales!

Oh and here's a photo of the Alchemy request, which was larger scrubbies in a variety of colors:





I'm trying to also figure out why the last 2 orders I had were both from Europe (the order to France on Monday and today an order to Italy!!) What's different?? My only possible explanation is that I started a Dawanda site and they tracked me to Etsy (although I don't cross promote on those 2 sites). Is that even possible? Has anyone else come across something similar? Please share if you have...

No comments: